- Undergraduate Student Paper Competition
- Graduate Student Paper Competition
- Doctoral Dissertation Competition
- Master Thesis Competition
- Undergraduate Research Competition
- Senior Design / FYP Poster Competition
- Undergraduate Poster Competition
- Graduate Poster Competition
- IEOM Gulf Student Simulation Competition
- Lean Six Sigma Competition
- Logistic Supply Chain Competition
The IEOM Poster Competition Awards recognize the best poster presentations in the category of undergraduate poster, graduate poster and senior design poster at the IEOM Riyadh Conference. All posters must be displayed at the 1st GCC International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations management. Poster presentations are to be reviewed by judges. Three awards will be given for the first, second and third places.
- Undergraduate poster
- Graduate poster
- Senior design poster / FYP poster
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Individual or group poster can be presented. Group poster is encouraged.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide) or larger.
The participant(s) need to bring a poster to present in the IEOM poster session.
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: email@example.com.