Venue and Hotels
Avenida Fundidora 501
Monterrey 64010, Mexico
CINTERMEX is located in northeast Mexico, in the city of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Second most important industrial center and third largest city in the country. Situated only a twenty minute drive from the Monterrey International Airport, the CINTERMEX is a perfect venue for IEOM Conference as it is easily accessible for international visitors. The site offers a range of hotels for IEOM Conference participants and restaurants ranging from traditional Mexican food to European options.
Fundidora Park (Parque Fundidora in Spanish) is an urban park located in the Mexican city of Monterrey, build in what once where the grounds of the Fundidora Monterrey steel foundry company.
Hotels Connected to Convention Center
Holiday Inn Monterrey – Parque Fundidora
Retorno, Av Fundidora 100
Obrera, 64010 Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Phone: +52 81 8369 6000
Airports – https://www.monterrey-airport.com/
General Mariano Escobedo International Airport (MTY), also known as the Monterrey International Airport, is one of the two international airports serving the city of Monterrey and Nuevo León state in Mexico.
The other international airport is Del Norte International Airport. MTY Airport is located in Apodaca, 24 km northeast of downtown Monterrey. It is a hub for Aeromexico, Magnicharters and VivaAerobus and also a focus city for Interjet and Volaris. Top 10 busiest routes from Monterrey Airport are: Mexico City, Cancun, Jalisco, Houston, Tijuana, Leon, Queretaro, Toluca, Chihuahua and Hermosillo.
There are many non-stop flights to USA including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Orlando.
- Fundidora Park / Foundry Park
- Paseo Santa Lucía, Monterrey – Riverwalk with boat tours & local art
- Macroplaza – Iconic plaza almost 100 acres in size
- Cerro de la Silla – Iconic mountain with steep hiking trails
- Parque La Huasteca – Mountain canyon expanse with camping
- Museum of Contemporary Art in Monterrey – Contemporary artwork & sculpture garden
- Parque chipinque
- National park for hiking & star gazing
- Museo de Historia Mexicana, Monterrey – Museum of northern Mexican history
- Metropolitan Center – San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Santiago center (typical town with restaurants)
- Bioparque Estrella (Ecological park in Allende – 1hour distance)
- Cola de caballo (Beautiful landscape with a waterfall which seems horse tail located in Santiago, Nuevo León- 40 minutes distance)
- García grottoes. (Located in the García city- 1 hour distance)
- Obispado Museum with a central city viewpoint with the biggest Mexican Flag
- Matacanes (Ecological park for rappelling and climbing – 1hour distance)
- Fashion drive shopping malls and restaurants