Registration – IEOM 2021 Rome
The Conference Registration Fee includes the following:
- Technical Sessions
- Keynote Presentations
- Global Engineering Education Sessions
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics
- Industry Solutions Sessions
- Industry 4.0 Sessions
- Panel Sessions
- ATTENDANCE CERTIFICATE
- Presentation Certificate
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) / Professional Development Unit
- Publication and Indexing
Registration Form (in MS Word) Registration Form Registration Form (in pdf)
- Professional (Member) – $250
- Professional (Non-member) – $275
- Student (Member) – $125
- Student (Non-Member) – $140
- Each additional paper – $100
* Students are required to email a student verification letter from the department head to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Student registration does not include award dinner.
**For the authors who have difficulties to pay in US Dollars, they can pay equivalent Euros.
***There will be no refund for registration withdrawal/cancellation by authors after June 30, 2021. A processing fee will be charged for withdraw/cancellation before due date.
Method 1: ONLINE Registration and Credit Card Payment Link:
Method 2: Bank Transfer
BY BANK TRANSFER (TT, not Bank Draft): The registrant is requested to pay all handling fees charged by his or her bank(s).
Please ask for an invoice for payment by bank transfer (email@example.com).
You can send your registration form with wire transfer document by email.
Method 3: BY CHECK / MONEY ORDER
Payable to : IEOM Society International
IEOM Society International
21415 Civic Center Dr.
Southfield, Michigan 48076, USA
in memo, write for IEOM 2021 Rome
IEOM Society International – a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID # 81-1537444
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.