Undergraduate Research Competition
The IEOM Undergraduate Research Competition will recognize outstanding research presentation in the field of industrial engineering and operations management presented by student(s). Students can submit abstract only and present at the IEOM Rome Conference. The presentation will be judged based on the presentation only. A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the IEOM Rome Conference award banquet.
- The submitter must be undergraduate student or recent graduate.
- Research can be industry sponsored projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The abstract must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of an abstract or paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The abstract/paper must be presented at the IEOM Rome Conference.
Deadline for submission: July 1, 2021.
Author should submit an abstract or paper with IEOM formatting which can be found under authors menu.
Submit an abstract and your presentation online: Submission Link
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
Award certificates and cash prizes will be given for the best student papers.
- Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman, University Technology Malaysia (UTM), Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you have any question for the IEOM Competitions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.