IEOM Simulation Competition
The IEOM Simulation Competition will recognize outstanding simulation and visualization projects in the field of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, engineering management, operations management and related fields. Students can showcase their engineering simulation or design project by submitting a summary of the project as an abstract or paper and present it. Each submission must be presented at the IEOM Rome Conference. The poster presentation will be judged based on the technical content and poster presentation. Winners will receive award certificates. The winning awards will be given at the IEOM Rome conference award banquet.
- The submitter must be student or recent graduate.
- A summary of the simulation and visualization project must be prepared by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The design project must be presented at the IEOM Rome Conference.
Deadline for submission: March 30, 2020.
Author(s) must follow the IEOM Conference abstract/paper guidelines.
Submit an abstract or paper online: Submission Link
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
- Dr. Neil Murray, Adjunct Professor in Industrial Engineering, Engineering Manager – ZF Corporation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Duane Shortt, Adjunct Professor in Industrial Engineering, Engineering Manager Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (email@example.com)
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.